I'm so excited you are ready to take the next step in your newborn photography journey!
Mentoring can help give the confidence and skill to take your photography to the next level.
I specialize in newborn and family photography and offer 1:1 mentoring for
studio newborn photography at my studio in Clarkston, Michigan.
1:1 Mentoring - $950
1:1 mentoring allows us to focus on the skills you would like to improve on and is tailored to fit what you would like to work on most.
Mentoring sessions will start at 9am on scheduled day and wrap up around 5pm
What you will need for your 1:1 mentoring:
- DSLR camera
- Prime lens (I recommend a 35mm or 50mm)
- Well versed in shooting manual (ISO, Shutter speed, Fstop)
- A laptop for editing
- Photoshop experience is highly recommended
What you will learn:
- How to setup for sessions (props and beanbag)
- Studio lighting
- Parent prep
- Newborn Safety
- Session workflow
- Beanbag and prop posing
- Products used for newborn posing
- Wrapping techniques
- Camera settings
- How to work with an assistant
- Editing in Camera RAW & Adobe Photoshop
- Image workflow (importing/culling/uploading/saving)
- You will be taking photos of poses that you are able to use for your portfolio
- I will include a packet going over all of the information taught throughout the course including equipment and product information
- Lunch and refreshments are included
What our day will look like:
9:00 - Arrive
9:15 - 10:30 set up for session
10:30 - 1:00 Model newborn #1 - Posed
1:00 - 1:45 Lunch (included)
2:00 - 4:00 - Model newborn #2 - Wrapped
4:15-5 - Culling and editing
A $400 non-refundable deposit is required to book day and time with the remaining due 2 weeks before your scheduled course.
***transportation and accommodations are not included in tuition
Copyright © 2021 Maren and Lou L.L.C.
Maren & Lou Photography is a SE Michigan newborn, lifestyle, and portrait photographer located in
Clarkston, Michigan and serves Oakland and Macomb counties and surrounding communities.